12 minutes ago
- copy link
Tollywood’s top fashion designer Pratyusha Garimela passed away. His body was found at his house in Banjara Hills, Telangana. Police said that a carbon monoxide cylinder has been recovered from the bedroom of 35-year-old Pratyusha Garimela. The police have registered a case considering it to be a suspicious death.
Body sent to Osmania Hospital for post-mortem
According to reports, Pratyusha had inhaled carbon monoxide before her death. It is being told that Pratyusha was suffering from depression. Police investigation is going on in this case and the body has been sent to Osmania Hospital for post-mortem.
The police was informed about the incident by Pratyusha’s security guard. When the security guard did not get any response from Pratyusha, he immediately informed the police about this. After this the police reached the spot and entered inside by breaking the door of the house, they found Pratyusha’s body in suspicious condition. Then the police immediately informed the fashion designer’s family members and their friends.
Pratyusha studied fashion designing from America.
Pratyusha’s note – I am feeling very lonely and in depression
Inspector Nageshwar Rao of Banjara police station said that a note was also recovered from Pratyusha’s room. In this note, he has not blamed anyone. In the note, the designer wrote, “I am feeling very lonely and depressed.” She is believed to have committed suicide. However, nothing has been confirmed so far and the police are investigating the matter.
How does exposure to carbon monoxide cause death?
According to experts, carbon monoxide affects the red blood cells that carry oxygen to the body. After coming in contact with this gas, nausea and dizziness starts. Inhaling carbon monoxide blocks hemoglobin molecules and affects the body’s entire oxygen transport system.
Actually, when we take oxygen through breath, it mixes with hemoglobin. Oxygen is carried through the lungs to other parts of the body with the help of hemoglobin. But when hemoglobin comes in contact with carbon monoxide, it does not dissolve. It blocks the hemoglobin molecule. Due to lack of oxygen, the cells of the body start dying and people die.
Pratyusha started a label under her own name in 2013
Please tell that Pratyusha studied fashion designing from America. After this Pratyusha started her career as a fashion designer in Hyderabad. Pratyusha also started a label under her own name in 2013. After this Pratyusha became a very popular fashion designer. He also worked for Tollywood and some big Bollywood celebrities. It includes the names of many popular celebs including Madhuri Dixit, Raveena Tandon, Kajol, Parineeti Chopra, Huma Qureshi, Shriya Saran, Kajal Aggarwal, Juhi Chawla, Gauhar Khan, Neha Dhupia, Bhumi Pednekar.