National Testing Agency (NTA) and Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati are gearing up to organize Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2023 Session today, June 4th. JEE Advanced 2023 is divided into two shifts and papers. Paper 1 will be held in the morning shift from 9 am to noon and Paper 2 in the afternoon shift from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Also, attendance in both the papers is mandatory.
Candidates with less than 2,50,000 JEE Main 2023 rank were allowed to register for JEE Advanced 2023. The JEE Advanced admit card was released by the NTA on May 29. Candidates’ name, application number, date of birth, signature, exam date, photograph and exam center information will all be included on the JEE Advanced admit card.
JEE Advanced 2023: What to carry?
Only pens, pencils, transparent bottles of water, admit card and one original photo identity card are allowed in the exam centre.
As per the guidelines, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam unless they have their admit card with them. Those who do not have valid admit card and authorized photo ID (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or School/College/Institute ID) will not be allowed to take the exam under any circumstances.
JEE Advanced 2023: Exam Day Guidelines
- Students are advised to reach the examination center two hours before the commencement of JEE Advanced. Candidates arriving late at the center will not be allowed to take the test.
- Impersonation in testing or using unfair techniques to hide communication devices such as microchips, cameras, bluetooth devices, etc. is prohibited and may result in legal action.
- All electronic equipment, printed, handwritten or plain paper, log tables, writing pads, scales, erasers, geometry/pencil boxes, pouches, calculators, pen drives, electronic pens/scanners, wallets, handbags, cameras, goggles, and the like There are items. Forbidden.
- All applicants will be subjected to extensive and mandatory frisking before entering the examination centre.
- It is not recommended to wear talismans, metal accessories such as rings, bracelets, earrings, nose pins, chains/necklaces, pendants, badges, brooches and apparel with large buttons. Candidates should wear open shoes like slippers or sandals.
- No extra time will be given to the candidates to finish the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before 12:00 noon for Paper 1 and before 5:30 pm for Paper 2 of the exam.