Congress interim president Sonia Gandhi, who had been summoned by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) to affix the investigation in reference to the Nationwide Herald case, is prone to attain ED Headquarters by 11 AM. Upon her look, the Opposition occasion has deliberate a sequence of protests or ‘Satyagrahas’ throughout states as we speak.
Check out main protest plans:
• Delhi Police has arrange barricades exterior AICC headquarters in New Delhi the place senior Congress leaders and occasion lawmakers will collect to protest. The Congress lawmakers are additionally scheduled to carry a gathering at Congress Parliament Celebration workplace at 10:45 am. Try routes to keep away from in view of the protest
• A protest in Mumbai can be carried out at 11 AM.
• In Chandigarh, the Grand Outdated Celebration has deliberate a protest at 10 AM. Congress staff will stroll in direction of Raj Bhawan.
• Congress staff will even protest in Thiruvananthapuram at 10:30 am on the Raj Bhawan.
• An indication at 11 AM can be held in Bangalore at 11 AM on the Freedom Park.
• A protest at 11 AM can be held in Patna, as Congress staff will transfer from Kargil Chowk in direction of ED workplace.
• In Guwahati, a protest at 10 am can be held at Rajeev Bhawan (The state Congress Workplace).
• A protest at 12 PM can be held in Jammu on the Congress’s occasion workplace.
• A protest can be held in Hyderabad at 10:30 am, as effectively.
The Congress had earlier held a sequence of protests upon Rahul Gandhi’s ED look as effectively, which had led to the arrest of some staff.
Sonia can be questioned by a group of joint director degree official together with a girl.
In accordance with stories, she can be requested the identical set of questions which have been requested to Rahul Gandhi throughout his five-day questioning.
Her questioning, which was scheduled to happen on June 23, was postponed on her request as she was not effectively.
As per the sources, the ED would ask Sonia Gandhi about her position within the deal between Younger India (YI) and Related Journal Ltd (AJL).