Vijaya Diagnostic Center is all set to finalize the share allotment status of its initial public offering (IPO) on Wednesday. The Hyderabad-based diagnostic chain operator opened an issue of Rs 1,895 crore for subscription from September 1-3. According to the National Stock Exchange (NSE), Vijaya Diagnostic IPO received bids of 11.36 crore shares against a total issue size of 2.50 crore shares.
Vijaya Diagnostic shares allotted to Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) were subscribed 13.07 times. The quota earmarked for non-institutional investors was booked 1.32 times and retail individual investors (RIIs) subscribed 1.09 times.
How to check Vijaya Diagnostic Center Limited IPO Allotment Status through BSE
1) Visit the official website of BSE. Through URL (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx).
2) It will take you to a page named ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you have to select the ‘Equity’ option.
3) Select ‘Vijay Diagnostic Center Limited’ from the drop-down menu next to the name of the issue.
4) Input your Application Number and Permanent Account Number (PAN). You then click on ‘I am not a robot’ and click ‘Search’ to verify yourself. It will show you the status of the application.
How to check Vijaya Diagnostics Center IPO Share Allotment Status through the Registrar’s website (Caffin Technologies Pvt Ltd)
1) Visit the web portal of Kefin Technologies Pvt Ltd -https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ipos.aspx
2) Select the IPO in Dropbox where the name will be populated. This option will open only after the allotment is finalized
3) You have to select any one of the three modes: Application Number, Client ID or PAN ID
4) In Application Type, choose between ASBA and Non-ASBA
5) Then you have to go to step 2. You have to enter the details of the mode you have selected in
6) For security purposes, fill the captcha correctly and press submit