Medplus Health Services Initial Public Offering (IPO) share allotment position is likely to be finalized on Monday. MedPlus Health Services’ IPO opened for subscription earlier this month and received an overwhelming response from investors. The first offer was subscribed 52.6 times.
Those who have invested in MedPlus Health IPO can check their share application status on 20th December. Investors can check Medplus Health IPO share allotment status through BSE webiste. There will also be an option to check Medplus Health IPO share allotment status through the website of the registrar – Keffin Technologies Pvt Ltd.
After allotment of MedPlus Health shares, ineligible investors will get refund on Monday. The equity shares will be credited to the demat accounts of eligible investors on December 22.
How to Check Medplus Health IPO Share Allotment Status through BSE Website
1) Visit the official website of BSE through the URL https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2) It will take you to a page named ‘Status of Issue Application’. There you have to select the ‘Equity’ option.
3) Select ‘Medplus Health Services Limited’ from the drop-down menu next to the issue name.
4) Enter your Application Number and Permanent Account Number (PAN).
5) You then click on ‘I am not a robot’ and click on ‘Search’ to verify yourself. It will show you the status of the application.
How to Check Medplus Health IPO Allotment Status through Registrar’s Website (Caffin Technologies Pvt Ltd)
1) Go through the website of Kefin Tech Pvt Ltd https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/.
2) From here you have to choose one of the five available servers
3) Select the name of the IPO through the dropdown menu i.e. Medplus Health Services Limited. Name will be filled only when the share allotment process is finalized
4) Then, you have to select any one of the three methods: Application Number, DPID/Client ID or PAN ID
5) Enter the details of the mode selected by you in step ‘4’
6) Click on search option
7) After this your allotment status will appear
MedPlus Health Services IPO received bids for 66,13,67,268 shares against a total issue size of 1,25,75,154 shares. The portion allocated to Qualified Institutional Investors (QII) was booked 111.89 times.
Started in 2006, MedPlus Health Services is India’s second largest pharmacy retailer. With over 2,000 stores, the MedPlus Health Services network is spread across Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Odisha, West Bengal and Maharashtra. It offers a wide range of pharmaceutical and wellness products (including drugs, vitamins, medical devices, and tests)
kits) and fast-growing consumer goods, such as household and personal care products, including toiletries, baby care products, soaps, detergents and sanitizers.
The IPO of Medplus Health Services Limited is open for subscription from 13-15 December. The price band was fixed at Rs 2 each at face value of Rs 780-796 per equity share. MedPlus Health Services’ first offer included issuance of shares worth Rs 600 crore and Offer for Sale (OFS) of shares worth Rs 798.29 crore by selling to shareholders. The company has set a total target of raising Rs 1,398.29 crore. The net proceeds of the new issue will be used to finance the working capital requirement of subsidiary, optimum and general corporate purposes.