It was a normal day for a Malaysian man when he went to use the toilet and took his phone with him to play games. Little did she know that there was a reptile hiding inside her toilet seat. When he sat down to rest, 28-year-old Sabri Tajali was bitten by a python on his buttocks.
He shared about the incident through a Twitter post. According to Malaysian newspaper The Star, Tajali used to play the game for 15 minutes on his mobile using Lu. However, that day when Tajali got up from the toilet seat, she found that a snake had grabbed one of her buttocks.
Frightened, he immediately freed himself from the reptile and threw it on the wall. “When I tried to open the door, I panicked, so I accidentally broke the door,” Tzali said.
The python had bitten Tajali on his buttocks, but he breathed a sigh of relief knowing that it was not poisonous. The man shared several pictures of the incident on Twitter, where a python is seen wrapped around a corner inside the toilet. https://twitter.com/sabritazali/status/1528248702749798401
After being bitten, Tzali called the Fire and Rescue Department, who arrived at the scene and captured the reptile. Tzali went to a hospital where he was treated for a bite and given an anti-tetanus injection.
Reportedly, the bite caused no pain to Tzali, but two weeks later, she discovered fragments of teeth that the snake had left in its buttocks. He said that when examining his wounds, he saw “half of a snake’s teeth” in it. According to him, the teeth must have been broken by the snake jerking while trying to escape.
The incident left Tzali in shock and forced her to use the toilet of a nearby mosque instead of her home. Now, the family has replaced the toilet seat while the damaged bathroom door has also been replaced.