- Hindi News
- Dainik Bhaskar News Headlines; Narendra Modi Security Lapse, Virat Kohli IND VS SL ODI
5 minutes agoAuthor: Shiv Pratap Gupta, News Brief Editor
Former National President of Janata Dal United and former Union Minister Sharad Yadav is no more. He died on Thursday night at Fortis Hospital in Gurugram. He was 75 years old. He was admitted to the hospital due to shortness of breath. His daughter informed about his death. His body will be kept at his residence in Chhatarpur, Delhi, where people will be able to pay their last respects.
Now talking about the news of disturbances in the security of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Before participating in the National Youth Festival, there was a disturbance in the security of Prime Minister Modi. He was doing a roadshow in Hubli, Karnataka on Thursday. Then a young man crossed the barricade and ran towards him with a garland in his hand. He reached very close to PM Modi. The security team immediately caught him and removed him from there. On the other hand, the Police Commissioner has denied any lapse in security.
Today’s major events, which will be watched
- There will be a hearing on the petition filed against the caste census in Bihar.
- Men’s Hockey World Cup will start in 2023.
- Decision will come on Sheejan’s bail in Tunisha Sharma suicide case.
5 big news, which will keep you updated…
1. Former JDU national president Sharad Yadav passed away: daughter wrote – father is no more
Former JDU president Sharad Yadav died on Thursday night in a private hospital in Delhi. Sharad Yadav’s daughter Shubhashini Yadav gave this information. Shubhashini wrote in the tweet- ‘Papa is no more’. He was 75 years old. Sharad Yadav’s health was going bad for a long time. He was admitted to Fortis Hospital in Delhi on Thursday evening when his condition worsened. He passed away at 9 pm. Many leaders including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Lalu Yadav, Deputy CM of Bihar Tejashwi Yadav, Leader of Opposition Vijay Sinha have expressed grief over his death. read full news
2. Hotel Malari Inn demolition work started in Joshimath, work affected by rain and snowfall; Amit Shah took high level meeting
Amidst the incident of land subsidence in Joshimath, Uttarakhand, now the work of demolishing the hotels in the affected area has started. Meanwhile, rain and snowfall has also started here. This is affecting the operation. However, the work of demolishing the hotel is going on.
The SDRF took over Hotel Malari Inn on Thursday evening. Police closed the surrounding roads. The protesters have also been removed. This hotel has totally bent backwards. Another hotel Mount View will also be removed soon. read full news
3. Lapse in PM’s security in Karnataka, youth came close to car during road show, tried to garland Modi
A case of lapse in the security of Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to light on Thursday in Hubli, Karnataka. The PM had arrived here to inaugurate the youth festival. He was doing a roadshow when a young man ran up to the gate of his car and tried to garland him. However, the security personnel immediately stopped the youth. On the other hand, the Police Commissioner has denied any lapse in security.
Shortly after this incident, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 26th National Youth Festival here. Addressing the youth on this occasion, PM Modi said that youth power is the driving force of India. The aspirations of youth power decide the destination of India. The passion of youth power decides the way of India. India has dominated the world in every field from toys to tourism, defense to digital. read full news
4. Rs 11 crore recovered from TMC MLA’s premises. Cash, income tax raids at 28 places in Bengal, total Rs 15 crore recovered
The Income Tax Department raided about 28 places in West Bengal’s capital Kolkata and Murshidabad on Wednesday-Thursday. Rs 15 crore cash has been recovered in this. Of this, Rs 11 crore has been found from Trinamool Congress (TMC) MLA Zakir Hussain’s house and factory alone.
Hussain is the TMC MLA from Jangipur in Murshidabad district. He has also been the Labor Minister in Mamta Banerjee’s government. Hussain runs a bidi making factory. They also own rice and oil mills. Around 5.5 crores were seized from two more bidi factories in Murshidabad itself. read full news
5. Affordable cars at Auto Expo, Maruti showed flex fuel car, Tata introduced country’s first two cylinder CNG
On the second day of Auto Expo, Maruti launched its off roader SUV Jimny. Jimny is present in the international market since many years. Maruti has been showing it in India at different events for the last five years, but it has finally been launched in 2023.
Companies like Maruti, Tata and Hyundai, which are known for affordable cars, have also introduced most of the cars in the event worth more than 10 lakhs. Most of the companies now focus on electric vehicles and CNG. Tata has introduced Dual Cylinder CNG for the first time. read full news
cartoon of the day
Some important news in the headline…
- India won the 10th consecutive ODI series from Sri Lanka: Rahul’s match-winning innings, won the second match by 4 wickets read full news
- One thousand daughters came from America-Australia: Organizing to join the streets of Babylon; Mehndi is looking, ladies music too read full news
- Punjab professor molested in Pakistan Embassy: asked for sexual favors in lieu of visa, asked to write article on Modi-Kashmir read full news
- Nupur Sharma gets gun license: She was receiving death threats after her controversial comment on Prophet read full news
- PAK shirks from Uranium found in London: Said- Atomic material was not sent from Karachi, Britain did not even give information read full news
- Severe cold forecast from January 14 to 19, cold wave will shake North India, temperature can go up to -4 degree read full news
News but something different…
When the order came to detain 2 judges, read those interesting stories when there was a clash between the MLAs and the High Court, a legal crisis arose.
During the conference of Speakers of Vidhansabha, a new debate has started regarding the manner in which the Vice President and Speaker of the Lok Sabha have shown harsh attitude towards the increasing interference of the Supreme Court and the High Court. In Rajasthan, there has been a clash between the assembly and the court in the past as well. The old Lok Sabha Speaker has also expressed his displeasure over the interference of the Supreme Court. The issue of interference of courts from the conference of assembly speakers has once again become hot. read full news
Most read news…
The stopped income source of Scorpio people can start again. The planetary position will be better for Sagittarius people. Capricorn people have a good day for new beginnings. you should also know your horoscope
Have a nice day, keep reading Dainik Bhaskar App…
We need your feedback to make Morning News Brief even better. For this click here…