DU Admission 2022: No cut-off, how to get seat in Delhi University

with the introduction of Central University Entrance Test (CUET) 2022 Higher cut-off for undergraduate admissions in all central universities across the country Delhi University (DU) Soon it will be a thing of the past. The university will adopt CUET in the academic session 2022-23 for its UG admissions. The practice of admission through cut-off on the basis of class 12 board marks will be discontinued. So, what will the new admission process in DU look like?

Candidates can appear for CUET only in those subjects which they have studied in class 12. Gap year candidates will also be eligible to appear for CUET and those who switch streams will not face any loss in the admission process. The website of DU will provide examples by example to simplify the admission and application process for the candidates.

Read | CUET Status: Despite UGC’s claims, high demand for coaching centers, rural children sought help

Delhi University Admission Policy 2022-23

Releasing DU’s admission policy for the new academic year, the university’s vice-chancellor Yogesh Singh called CUET a ‘landmark’ policy and said that all UG admissions except the School of Open Learning and National Board of Collegiate Women’s Education would be done through admission. Will go Test. Even the candidates seeking admission to the supernumerary seats will also have to appear for CUET.

The university will conduct e-counselling for allotment of seats based on the performance of the candidates in CUET. Counseling will be done for 30 more students than the actual capacity so that the seats remain equal even if they are cancelled.

Read also| CUET 2022 application from today, know how to apply for admission in top colleges

For admission to 50 per cent seats reserved in minority colleges, 85 per cent weightage will be given to the candidate’s score in CUET, while the remaining 15 per cent will be decided by the colleges. Admission to 50% open seats in such minority institutions will be on the basis of CUET score only.

CUET 2022: Exam Pattern

The Common Entrance Test will be divided into three sections where section one will be a language test with the language of their choosing from a pool of 13 available to ascertain the candidate’s reading comprehension, vocabulary and other things. This section also includes an optional exam. a foreign language.

Read| CUET 2022: More disruption for students or equal opportunity for state boards, experts divided on CUCET

To be eligible for admission in DU, candidates need to secure a minimum of 30 percentile in Section I. Section II of CUET will consist of a total of 27 domain-specific topics out of which a candidate can select a maximum of 6. The third and final section of the entrance test will test the general knowledge and analytical skills of the candidate. Those wishing to take admission in BA (Hons) Economics course at DU will have to choose Mathematics as one of the domain-specific subjects in Section II of the Entrance Test.

read all breaking news , today’s fresh news And IPL 2022 Live Updates Here.