New Delhi: With a constant flood of information without credible sources, the epidemic of fake news is a huge problem, especially on social media. It has become difficult to differentiate between real and fake news. However, there are some ways by which you can spot fake news being widely circulated on social media platforms.
Read this also | 45 year old CEO of Biotech company spent millions to reverse his age
PIB has given some ways through which users can detect fake news on these platforms.
- Where do you get your information – Do your due diligence on any suspicious website or domain name before trusting it.
- Investigation is mandatory – don’t believe the sensational headlines; It is better to read the complete news and then trust it.
- Be aware – it is always better to trust trusted websites such as government sites and documents.
- The more, the better – it is important to check whether the information is available on more than one reliable source.
- First check, then share- Do not share any news or information before checking it properly.
Read this also | Infinix Note 12i launched in India; Check out price, sale date, RAM, display and other key details
Are you also troubled by fake news#FakeNews Know these 5 ways to recognize
Is there any scheme to give loan through Aadhaar card at 2% interest under PM scheme?
The Press Information Bureau found in its fact check that the claim of loan of 2 percent interest rate given under the PM scheme is fake. It is suggested not to share such messages on social media platforms. It may try to snatch your personal information.
In a fake message, it is being claimed that under the PM scheme, loan will be given from Aadhaar card at 2% annual interest.#PIBFactcheck
This is completely fake.