- Hindi News
- rajasthan news headlines; Rajasthan Kovid Guideline, PM Modi’s appeal must wear mask
Jaipur4 hours agoAuthor: Dharmendra Krishna Tiwari
First of all, the biggest danger. On hearing the name of Corona, the first word that comes to our mind is lockdown. If you are thinking that there is a danger of lockdown along with corona, then do not worry. Indian Medical Association (IMA) Dr. Anil Goyal has said that there will be no need for lockdown in India. According to IMA, the immunity of the people of India is stronger than that of China. 95% of India’s population has immunity against Corona, so there will be no lockdown in the country.
Here, in view of the danger of Corona in India, Prime Minister Narendra Modi held a review meeting. PM Modi appealed for wearing masks and social distancing. He stressed on increasing testing and getting genome sequencing of Covid samples done. Meanwhile, the Central Government has also issued guidelines for international travelers.
Now let’s talk about Rajasthan. The Health Department of Rajasthan has issued a guideline regarding Corona. The department has issued orders for random sampling in crowded areas. This sampling will be done at other places including railway station, bus stand, vegetable market. Along with this, instructions have been given to take samples of suspected patients coming to PHC, CHC and hospital.
Read the big news of the country and the world in just 5 minutes, in Morning News Brief…
First of all today’s major events, which will be watched
- The cabinet meeting will be chaired by Prime Minister Modi.
- Last day of the winter session of Parliament.
5 big news that will keep you updated
1. Kuldeep Yadav, who was the man of the match in the first Test, was out in the second, the expert asked – for which mistake was he punished?
When India’s playing-11 was announced for the second Test match against Bangladesh, everyone from fans to experts were surprised. Kuldeep Yadav’s name was not included in this. Kuldeep took 8 wickets in the first Test and played a useful inning of 40 runs. He was adjudged player of the match for this brilliant performance.
In the absence of injured Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul is captaining Team India in this series. At the toss of the second Test, he said that this pitch is looking more helpful for fast bowlers. So it was decided to include three fast bowlers. In this situation, Kuldeep’s place in the playing-11 is not made. In place of Kuldeep, left-arm medium pacer Jaydev Unadkat got a chance to play the test. On this logic of his, the experts said – why not exclude Akshar or Ashwin? read full news
2. Random sampling at railway stations, bus stands in Rajasthan, no ban on events
In this guide line issued by the Director Health Department, the Chief Medical and Health Officers (CMHOs) of all the districts have been instructed to get samples of every suspected patient tested and if found positive, they should be sent for genome sequencing.
In the guidelines that the Health Department has just issued, all the CMHOs have been instructed to make preparations. However, nothing has been released yet regarding the restrictions related to the public. A separate guideline may be issued by the Home Department regarding mandatory wearing of masks, compulsion of numbers on public events and other restrictions. Apart from this, no separate guide line has been issued regarding 25 December Christmas and 31 December New Year party. read full news
3. 2 Indian films in Oscar race after 21 years: Chello Show film and RRR song included
After 21 years, India’s film Chello Show has been shortlisted in the Best International Feature Film category at the Oscars. This Gujarati film was India’s official entry to the Oscars. After Lagaan in 2001, no Indian film has received a nomination in this category at the Oscars.
If Chello Show makes it to the final top 5 films, it could have a chance of winning an Oscar. Along with this, the song Natu-Natu (Nacho-Nacho) from SS Rajamouli’s film RRR has also been shortlisted in the Best Original Song category. On December 21, the shortlist films for the 10 categories of the Oscars were announced. The 95th Oscar ceremony will be held in Los Angeles on March 12, 2023. read full news
4. Rahul said- Bharat Jodo Yatra will not stop: Opposition parties invited to join
Rahul Gandhi has refused to stop the Bharat Jodo Yatra. In Haryana’s Nuh, he said- The central government has now come out with a new formula. A letter has been written to me to wear a mask… Covid is spreading. These are all tricks to stop the journey. These people are scared of the reality of India. Our journey will go till Kashmir. On December 20, Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya wrote a letter to Rahul Gandhi urging him to stop the yatra.
Here, on Thursday evening, Rahul Gandhi has written a letter to the leaders of all the opposition parties of the country inviting them to join the Bharat Jodo Yatra. He has appealed to these leaders that Bharat Jodo Yatra will reach Delhi on 24 December, where all of you are invited to join. read full news
5. PM Modi’s appeal- all wear masks; Trader positive returned from China in Bhavnagar
Prime Minister Narendra Modi took a review meeting on Thursday amid Corona alert in India. The CEO of NITI Aayog along with minister-officers of the Ministry of Home Affairs and Health participated in it. The meeting lasted for about two hours. After this, the Prime Minister appealed to the people to wear masks. Along with this, directed to keep a close watch on the condition of Corona, to pay attention to the vaccination of the elderly.
PM Modi talked about strict monitoring of passengers coming from outside at the airport and attention to genome sequencing and testing. Here, the corona report of a businessman from Bhavnagar city in Gujarat who returned from China has come positive. After this the health department has been alerted. The report came positive after the rapid test of the businessman. Now the sample has been sent to Gandhinagar for genome sequencing. After identifying the people who came in contact with the youth, they are also being tested. read full news
cartoon of the day
Some important news in the headline…
- T20-ODI captaincy can be taken away from Rohit: Hardik will be the new captain; Board talks, but Pandya asks for time (Read full news)
- Garuda commandos deployed on China border, AK-103 got: 650 fire in 1 minute, night vision and grenade launcher too… ahead of AK-47 in every case (Read full news)
- Shraddha murder case… Aftab withdraws his bail plea: Lawyer said – decision taken due to misunderstanding (Read full news)
- Was China’s strictness in Corona just a show off: 5 claims, which were praised by the world… Investigate them to find the reason for their plight today (Read full news)
- VIDEO of the murder of a young man in public: As soon as 3 people stabbed him with a knife… people ran away to their homes instead of saving him (Read full news)
To read the full news related to Nitesh Rane’s statement click here
News but something different…
Cost of knowing partner’s truth is 2 lakhs: Suspicious husband is trying to find the child’s father’s address, forensic lab became center to measure infidelity
DNA Testing, Forensic Lab and Polygraph Test… Bollywood movies, crime scenes and court maneuvers come to mind on hearing these words. But, the stories of CID officers solving crimes in government forensic labs have now been left behind. Private forensic labs have opened across the country, where relationships are being put to the test.
In these private labs, from live-in couples to married couples, they are reaching to collect evidence of their partner’s infidelity. With the help of DNA test and polygraph machine, it is being ascertained that the one with whom he swore allegiance, what he is feeding behind his back. read full news
Most read news…
Photo which is news in itself…
Christmas will be celebrated on Sunday. Preparations for celebrating the festival are going on in full swing in the churches. A youth is busy cleaning the huge statue of Lord Jesus Christ at the Sacred Heart Shrine Church in Chennai. Preparations are going on in various churches across the country.
what happened on this day in history
Today is Farmer’s Day, birth anniversary of former Prime Minister of India Chaudhary Charan Singh
Today is Farmer’s Day. Birthday of former Prime Minister Chaudhary Charan Singh. He is called the biggest leader of the farmers. Chaudhary Charan Singh became the fifth Prime Minister of the country, but he had to resign in just 23 days. In 1939, when the Congress government was formed in the United States (present-day Uttar Pradesh) during the British rule, Charan Singh brought the Debt Redemption Bill to free the farmers from the clutches of moneylenders.
Chaudhary Charan Singh was the Prime Minister of India from 28 July 1979 to 14 January 1980.
When he was a minister in UP, he brought the Zamindari abolition bill for the farmers. Established the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development i.e. NABARD while being a minister at the Centre. Chaudhary Charan Singh could not get a chance to speak in the Parliament as the Prime Minister. It is said that if this messiah of the farmers had spoken in the Parliament, if he had got some more time, the fate of the farmers could have changed.
Important events of 23 December in India and the world:
- 2010: Congress leader and former Chief Minister of Kerala K. Karunakaran passed away.
- 2008: World Bank banned software company Satyam.
- 2004: India’s tenth Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao passed away.
- 2000: Actress and singer Noorjahan, who worked in Indian and Pakistani cinema, passed away.
- 2001: Calcutta, the capital of West Bengal, was renamed Kolkata.
- 1995: A fire broke out during a program at a school in Mandi Dabwali, Haryana. About 400 people died in the accident.
- 1968: Successful launch of country’s first meteorological rocket ‘Menaka’.
- 1922: BBC Radio begins daily news broadcasts.
- 1899: Famous novelist, story writer, revolutionary, journalist and editor Ramvriksha Benipuri was born.
Capricorn people will get the support of stars. If you want to plan new works, then the day is favorable for the people of Pisces. Learn, your horoscope
Have a nice day, keep reading Dainik Bhaskar App…
We need your feedback to make Morning News Brief even better. For this click here…